Antonio Silva – one of the best-known consultants in the fitness industry Antonio Silva, one of the best-known consultants in the fitness industry, as a speaker at the Pro talk Germany seminar tour invited. An average gym uses only about 20% of its sales potential. The question must therefore be: “How I draw out the remaining 80%?”. Antonio Silva of for me do GmbH shows you how you become a specialist in the market and to withdraw from the competition. Seminar for fitness center Managing Director, head, business executives. When determining the sales potential is looked too often on the environment of the gym. Learn more at this site: Dr. Stuart M. McGill. However, a look at the Studio itself is important. Especially the offer and their use by the members require this critical consideration.
As a fitness test is not merely an offer to write a review, because he is also an image of the company and serves as the business card of your work – as well as the way how you deal with your members, for example, in the sale. Voices offer and corporate image not, the members will leave. But where are you going? And how can I still make money with the incoming termination? Among other things, these questions are answered. You don’t need but not to ask these questions when you take full advantage of your sales potential. Since then, the members remain faithful to you.
Since on average only 20% of the revenue potentials are used, it comes to develop ideas for growth and productive to engage employees. In this seminar, you receive a comprehensive marketing and management Know-How about, how you can increase your sales potential with little effort. It considered the following topics: quality in the Studio as the engine of sales growth. Your customers want something else as your offer is made? Recreational stress, no time! Group training, but only moderate success. What is the reason? SalesNOW.de – the sales has changed. Fitness trends, which are dangerous for your gym. Development of a positive image of your fitness studios. Rituals in the Fitness Studio. The iceberg principle. Use only 20% of your revenue potential! Where are your former fitness members? 20 new ideas to increase revenue. Frame system – productive employees. Acceptance of changes. Earn money with termination of membership. Beauty or medical fitness? Fitness test – the most important business card of your company. Speaker: Antonio Silva. knowledge of the international health care and sport market like the back of his own hand: now 31 years and gained experience in one of the most hardest sectors of the economy, the international leisure and fitness market. Meanwhile, the consultant has supervised over 300 companies. With his knowledge of the market in the country and abroad benefit him, which help him to quickly see trends and new developments in the European and German market.